Thursday, April 16, 2009

New to the world of blogging

Hello all! This is my first blog so please be patient as I work out the kinks. I'm hoping for this to be a sort of melting pot for all worldly matter that interests me and any viewers to come. Lets start by laying out the direction I hope the topics to go in.
  • Sustainable/green living
  • Simple living
  • Consumer/human awareness
  • Government/politics
  • Documentaries
  • Organizing
  • Money
  • Everyday things that pop in my head

I know this seems like a lot of directions but none of us are all about one thing. I'm hoping to relieve some brain pressure and entertain many along the way. (Or anger some, confrontation isn't always a bad thing) I'm not opposed to expressing my point of views and listening to others express theirs. I very much so welcome your comments and questions. In no way am I a professional authority on ANY subject (I may try to sound like it from time to time though ;D). In the constant bombardment of information nowdays, all any of us can hope to do is make since of SOME of it, maintain our OWN identities, keep our morality from becoming NUMB, and FIGHT ignorance (ironically enough...).

1 comment:

  1. Mary D.

    You have made some excellent points and given me a lot to think about. How can I condemn a company for bad/immoral business decisions if I am the one putting my hard earned dollars in that company's pocket?!

    As Pres. Truman once said, "The buck stops here."

    ReplyDelete